The aviation and aerospace industries use precision casting parts with complex designs. The aviation and aerospace casting quality is the typical symbol for a casting foundry company. JC Casting specializes in customized supplying castings for the aerospace industry. We cast over 50 different alloys castings. Including aluminum, stainless steel, nickel-base alloys,cobalt-base alloys,low-carbon steel, , specialty alloys like beryllium copper.
They can create high precision and durability parts to withstand aerospace high temperatures and corrosive environments.
The aerospace and aerospace investment casting process provides the precision and repeatability needed to produce parts of complex dimensions for high-performance aircraft and aerospace applications. The casting material of the investment casting process can be selected. Precision casting size, flexibility in quantity production. It became ideal for aerospace parts manufacturing.
Aviation and Aerospace Investment Casting Applications
With a high level of casting expertise, strict quality control and certified quality systems. we proudly provide reliable and cost-effective aerospace investment castings for the following applications:
- Interior components
- Cargo Systems
- Bearing cages
- Air and fuel system parts
- Hydraulic system parts
- Valve housings
- Other custom parts
Alloys and Materials
Aerospace Investment castings Material selection is critical. It will impact the final product’s physical properties. These properties include increased chemical and corrosion resistance, durability in the face of extreme temperatures, or other hazardous operating conditions.
Aerospace Investment castings can be created from multiple alloys. resulting in end products that reap the benefits of several metals’ qualities at once. Alloys that are regularly employed within the aerospace industry include:
Key Investment Casting Benefits for Aerospace Components
Our aerospace-grade castings are known for high quality, dimensional accuracy and structural integrity. Partnering with us brings you several advantages as follows:
- Engineering centric with a metal casting focus
- Investment casting produces parts of different sizes and weights,up to 100 kgs.
- Facilitates detailed visual inspection of components
- Custom design and build your tools in house
- Extensive experience with complex geometries and hard-to-manufacture parts
- Reducing or eliminating the need for secondary machining.
- Capable of handling high-volume investment castings
- Numerous material options, including ferrous and non-ferrous alloys
- In-house CNC machining capabilities to complete your metal castings
- One-stop shop for investment castings and casting-based assemblies
- Guaranteed consistent quality
Thorough Design Process
Designers rely on various software – such as CAD and CAM – and techniques when starting work on investment casting parts and prototypes. Successfully completing the steps of the initial design phase is critical to a component’s long-term performance. Prototyping, for example, allows designers to stress test parts and determine their operability in real-world settings.
Tight Tolerance Margins
Every measurement allows for some small level of deviation from set specifications, including thickness, diameter, and other related measurements. The more closely that resulting parts can adhere to an application’s measurement requirements, the better they will perform. Investment castings can be made to adhere to very tight tolerance margins, which leads to increased functionality of complex individual parts and complex systems containing multiple parts.
Thin and Streamlined Parts
Investment casting designs can be created to feature thin walls without the risk of losing structural integrity. Examples of these include undercuts, slots, threads, and more. Integrating critical assembly requirements into components is no issue for the investment casting process.
Aerospace Investment Castings Capabilities
- Rich Knowledge of standard and Aerospace superalloys materials： Such as stainless steel, PH stainless steels (17-4 & 15-5), carbon steel, and Nickel-based superalloys. Inconel 718, Inconel 625, Rene 41 and Mar-M-247. Nickel, Cobalt, Aluminum and Copper based alloys。
- 3D Printing: Use of the latest 3D modeling (SolidWorks) and solidification analysis (Pro-Cast) software’s. In-house rapid prototyping technologies with the ability to print 3D waxes.
- Speed: We are experts at lean manufacturing techniques and focus on speed to market. If necessary, we can design and implement soluble and ceramic cores into our tooling and workflow.
- Size: castings ranging from 0.25” to 10” with wall thickness as low as 0.020”
- Supply Chain: Casting, Machining, post-treatment, even assembly operations
- Inventory programs: ensuring your castings are available when you need them
These aerospace castings require the absolute highest amount of engineering, production control and 100% visual inspection from wax to final packaging. Our on-site NADCAP inspection of non-destructive testing (NDT) methods allows us to provide our customers’ customers with a tremendous degree of assurance in our final product. Ensuring our customers receive the most reliable and cost-effective aircraft parts available anywhere.
JC Casting is a professional precision casting factory. Each casting part is made of high-quality raw materials. The finished precision parts undergo strict non-destructive testing. To ensure that the quality is qualified. You can order them from us worry-free.